OPN LAW is seeking a legal secretary to work part-time for two attorneys in our Salem Office. Responsibilities include providing stellar customer service and the ability to interact with client with a positive, energetic attitude is a must.
Candidates in this position will have the following skills:
• A desire for ongoing learning
• An outgoing, positive personality
• Effective listening skills
• Critical thinking skills and decisive judgement
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate efficiently with clients and staff
• Strong computer skills including the ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate various applications
• Multitasker with great organization skills
• Preferably 2 years’ experience in a legal setting OR formal legal education
Primary Responsibilities include but, are not limited to, the following:
• Perform routine clerical tasks like mailing, copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and shredding.
• Greeting patients, coordinating services, and answering phones
• Providing front desk coverage
• Opening and closing files
• Creation of legal filings and correspondence
• Prepares cases for trial
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Working hours are from 9am-1pm Monday through Friday.
Experience with Tabs3/PracticeMaster, Worldox, and HotDocs preferred.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.